In-person worship will resume on Sunday June 28, 2020.
We will be following CDC and Synod Guidelines to ensure the safety of our congregation.
- Masks are recommended. Please bring your own if you have one, but if you do not, disposable masks will be available.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all pews and all entrances.
- Singing is not recommended. Our talented organist Tim will be playing hymns for us to enjoy.
- No distribution of Communion.
- No passing of the Peace.
- Assigned Seating. We label a spot where (or near to where) your family usually sits and will designate spots for visitors.
- The church will be cleaned throughly every Friday, according to CDC guidelines. The building will be uninhabited for 24 hours after cleaning.